• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All this back and forth. Just ignore this General Lee character. It's obvious from his writing that he's not a pilot for a major airline! Good grief!

All this back and forth. Just ignore this General Lee character. It's obvious from his writing that he's not a pilot for a major airline! Good grief!

Riiiiiiiiight. You can tell from "my writing" that I'm not a pilot for a "Major." Good grief is "WRITE." :)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Riiiiiiiiight. You can tell from "my writing" that I'm not a pilot for a "Major." Good grief is "WRITE." :)

Bye Bye---General Lee
Your writing is at the 8th grade level......
On a "good" day.

So I heard that United is buying 40 EMB175s...

Oops - sorry for the thread drift.
Do you know that we have an elusive Internet troll cornered here, if he gets away we are gonna be blamin you!

Do you know that we have an elusive Internet troll cornered here, if he gets away we are gonna be blamin you!

You're obviously talking about Coot. He totally confused two very common INTL routes all of our Pilots know who fly here, primarily the preflight planning areas. There is NO way a true INTL pilot could mix those up, ask Dalad. So, Coot has been "cornered" as you say, and he won't get away. He is old and needs to retire soon.

We have also determined that PBR is a Brasilia FO who lives with a guy named "Uncle Steve" in a trailer in Twin Falls, ID. Why? Who knows? PBR is a complete goof who barely finished high school and lacks interview skills to get him anywhere but his current employer. He doesn't care though, as long as he and his friend "Uncle" Steve can enjoy each other's pasta, which is awesome. They love Noodles, eating one long one like in that cartoon "Lady and the Tramp", and I'm still trying to figure out which one is PBR.... Probably both, a lady tramp. He is a loser, and what is sad is he knows it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Rest easy he is cornered over at the Genny Lee caught on camera thread.....

You're obviously talking about Coot. He totally confused two very common INTL routes all of our Pilots know who fly here, primarily the preflight planning areas. There is NO way a true INTL pilot could mix those up, ask Dalad. So, Coot has been "cornered" as you say, and he won't get away. He is old and needs to retire soon.

We have also determined that PBR is a Brasilia FO who lives with a guy named "Uncle Steve" in a trailer in Twin Falls, ID. Why? Who knows? PBR is a complete goof who barely finished high school and lacks interview skills to get him anywhere but his current employer. He doesn't care though, as long as he and his friend "Uncle" Steve can enjoy each other's pasta, which is awesome. They love Noodles, eating one long one like in that cartoon "Lady and the Tramp", and I'm still trying to figure out which one is PBR.... Probably both, a lady tramp.

Bye Bye---General Lee
There is no "we" here just a pathetic, booger eating, fat kid sitting in his basement apartment, pretending he is a DAL pilot. I guess if you count Mr Bigglesworth, your FAA inspector cat there is 2 of you, equal in intelligence, but I think the cat nudges ahead though.

There is no "we" here just a pathetic, booger eating, fat kid sitting in his basement apartment, pretending he is a DAL pilot. I guess if you count Mr Bigglesworth, your FAA inspector cat there is 2 of you, equal in intelligence, but I think the cat nudges ahead though.

Wow, you can find disgusting YouTube clips! You could do that to supplement your Brasilia FO pay, and maybe, someday, you and "Uncle" Steve can buy a camper with an indoor crap bucket, twin sized bed, a place for your 6 dogs and 4 cats, and a microwave to cook noodles. That is a great goal for you two, and I wish you luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, you can find disgusting YouTube clips! You could do that to supplement your Brasilia FO pay, and maybe, someday, you and "Uncle" Steve can buy a camper with an indoor crap bucket, twin sized bed, a place for your 6 dogs and 4 cats, and a microwave to cook noodles. That is a great goal for you two, and I wish you luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So what you have established yourself is that you being a late forties heavy jet legacy international pilot being as mature as a 25 year old Brasilia FO.

Do you even begin to see the irony of your behavior?

Of course not.

Latest resources

Back