• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys realize, you are arguing with a troll. Genny Sits in his basement "apartment" while his mom cooks the brisket for dinner. Has he ever offered anything, besides stuff he copies off the Internet and his inane mono dimensional theories cooked up with his Aspergers fueled mania. The man crush he has for DAL is un-natural and illustrates the true nature of his mania. I am not sure what is sadder, him or the vortex he sucks you all into.
Notice the massive inferiority complex he displays on a regular basis? He equates his perceived hierarchy and imagined place in that position as somehow superior to anyone who "flies" something smaller than his fantasy plane.
Anyone who has more than survival amounts of money, know that the number in your bank account does not correlate to intelligence, fame, or genitalia size, it simply means you have that amount in your account.
I know a guy at the local G/A airport who is a trust fund victim. Dumb, can't focus long enough to get a private, and all the CFIs refuse to fly with him any longer. He has lots of money, Genny, he can be your new idol.
So when you imply you have superiority, and some super secret insider insight, simply because you have the 767 MS flight sim, you are just a pimply, goober sitting in your moms basement wishing you were exactly, what you aren't, a pilot of anything, but since you aren't you resort to your bullying bluster.
Sorry for the drunk rant, a sixer of St Paulie, down by the pool, a sweet afternoon, just needed to give the Genny a tittytwister.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! What a complete goof you are. You and "Uncle" Steve need to just get back around your campfire next to your camper in Twin Falls and just hug it out. You need a real friend tonight, and I bet he will be there for you. Goodnight!

Bye Bye---General lee

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! What a complete goof you are. You and "Uncle" Steve need to just get back around your campfire next to your camper in Twin Falls and just hug it out. You need a real friend tonight, and I bet he will be there for you. Goodnight!

Bye Bye---General lee

Early MS Flt Sim flight, huh?
Say meow to Mr Bigglesworth!

Dude, I'm not the one who's blood pressure is spiking here. It sounds like you have your priorities strait, don't get so worked up over a stupid message board. Time will tell what happens in this industry and in the end it is completely beyond our control.
Ok, so let's recap. You made a prediction stating that DL will operate the 717 at a loss to keep the pilot group happy. When challenged on it, you tell me to not get worked up because it's a "stupid message board" (that's the only comment I agree on). Then you tell me my blood pressure is spiking (btw, fwiw, my BP is extremely low).
Maybe, I wouldn't have even jumped in if you hadn't made such an asinine prediction from what some BOD member of Skywest inc. may or may not have said. Rumors are always great. Bad info, isn't.

If you're happy where you're at, that's all that matters. I am quite content where I am too. I just like twisting Jenny Leigh's tail every now an again.

Peace.
Please don't feed the troll! It only helps increase his post count... And usually his version of "facts" are whatever it takes to say DL is the best, and everyone else sucks!
Thanks in advance.
Scoot

Ok, so let's recap. You made a prediction stating that DL will operate the 717 at a loss to keep the pilot group happy. When challenged on it, you tell me to not get worked up because it's a "stupid message board" (that's the only comment I agree on). Then you tell me my blood pressure is spiking (btw, fwiw, my BP is extremely low).
Maybe, I wouldn't have even jumped in if you hadn't made such an asinine prediction from what some BOD member of Skywest inc. may or may not have said. Rumors are always great. Bad info, isn't.

Please don't feed the troll! It only helps increase his post count... And usually his version of "facts" are whatever it takes to say DL is the best, and everyone else sucks!
Thanks in advance.
Scoot

You do have "extremely" low BP, not enough going to your brain obviously. Feel free to discount what I state, but it's accurate. You haven't been able to refute what I have stated yet. Keep trying, and keep moving that blood through out your system. "Extremely low BP?" Ahhahaha! You probably also have Low T and ED.... Are you sure you aren't a disgruntled Corndog on here? That always fits their description....

Bye Bye---General Lee

How about the SEC? You still have to prove why you are going BK. If not, there would be tons of lawsuits by shareholders. And, it would take awhile, sustained losses. Most businesses don't want to go BK once, let alone twice or more. Unlikely. Ask Horton if he was happy he went BK? Where did his $20 million go? That was another shot against the bow for management. They may make more money themselves if they stay OUT OF BK and try to make profits.....

Where there is a will, there is usually a way. As for the SEC, how much corporate malfeasance have they been able to stop, BK-related or otherwise? You may be right in concept, but reality is often rather different from concept.

Where there is a will, there is usually a way. As for the SEC, how much corporate malfeasance have they been able to stop, BK-related or otherwise? You may be right in concept, but reality is often rather different from concept.

Nah, the mighty profit sharing is more important to upper management, rather than going through BK and watching how Horton did with the BK judge and the DOJ, who I also believe is now trying to prevent any $20 million exit bonus. That is a great lesson for every management team out there. Go for profits, and profits means no scope relaxation. You may be enjoying the last scope bump Ike with the batch of E175s going to Republic and AA, but that may be it...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You do have "extremely" low BP, not enough going to your brain obviously. Feel free to discount what I state, but it's accurate. You haven't been able to refute what I have stated yet. Keep trying, and keep moving that blood through out your system. "Extremely low BP?" Ahhahaha! You probably also have Low T and ED.... Are you sure you aren't a disgruntled Corndog on here? That always fits their description....

Bye Bye---General Lee
I don't discount what you say, because I choose to ignore what you write. Mostly because if (and that's a huge if) you truly are a DL pilot, you're an absolute embarrassment! So please, keep your nut drainer to yourself. I'm not even remotely interested in what you have to say!
K, junior?;)

I don't discount what you say, because I choose to ignore what you write. Mostly because if (and that's a huge if) you truly are a DL pilot, you're an absolute embarrassment! So please, keep your nut drainer to yourself. I'm not even remotely interested in what you have to say!
K, junior?;)

HAHAHAHAA. Ok, Gramps....... Go apply your underarm Low T treatment and sit in your rocker.... If you disagree with ANYTHING I have to say, then prove me wrong. You can't, and it's obvious. As you can see, I am pro-airline (mine), and that makes some people mad. Oh well. Disagree and prove it, or just keep rockin in the chair.....Bye Gramps!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nah, the mighty profit sharing is more important to upper management, rather than going through BK and watching how Horton did with the BK judge and the DOJ, who I also believe is now trying to prevent any $20 million exit bonus. That is a great lesson for every management team out there. Go for profits, and profits means no scope relaxation. You may be enjoying the last scope bump Ike with the batch of E175s going to Republic and AA, but that may be it...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Horton is but one man, what happened to his particular bonus is hardly a game-changer.

As for scope bumps, I've said numerous times that I would love for you to be right about that, I don't want to be stuck at the regionals for life, even though it's starting to look that way for me, scope or no scope. I'm already 38, and all I have to show for it is seven years of yanking gear on some flavor of a regional jet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1015
57 pages of ATL7ERB schedule, there are only 4 pilots who have trips tomorrow to Europe with a 3 on/4 off/3 on/4 off schedule for the month.

Which one are you General?

Uhhhhhhhhh.......hmmmmm.......did I say tomorrow, or Tues? There, I doubled it. And, there are 2 FOs per flight.

Looking at the bid packet, there are flights to Zurich, Brussels, Milan Malapensa, Venice (48 hour layover---I like that one), London Heathrow (late flight), Paris, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, and Stuttgart. How many did you say again?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back