• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Flopgut has some inside knowledge regarding the mess perpetuated by the UAL MEC in 86 and frankly I never crossed a line but I would cross a UAL line.

Seriously?

You know, I don't have a dog in this UAL-CAL fight, but I can't believe that some random numbnuts proudly posts that he would cross an airline picket line--any airline's picket line--and nobody has a problem with it? Where's all the ALPA guys taking this wannabe scab Maru to task? Only a SWAPA guy has a problem with this?

Personally, I already knew that Maru was a has-been, washed-up loser, but now it looks like everybody knows it now!

Bubba

Seriously?

You know, I don't have a dog in this UAL-CAL fight, but I can't believe that some random numbnuts proudly posts that he would cross an airline picket line--any airline's picket line--and nobody has a problem with it? Where's all the ALPA guys taking this wannabe scab Maru to task? Only a SWAPA guy has a problem with this?

Personally, I already knew that Maru was a has-been, washed-up loser, but now it looks like everybody knows it now!

Bubba
Anonymous board dude. No reason to get cranked up because a guy with no name says he'll cross a picket line that doesn't exits. He'd never say that and post his name. Therefore, he's full of sheet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back