• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

The Red Barron

Not the Pizza Guy!
hello out there,
just registered for the UAL proctored assessment after my phone interview. Has anyone already taken this "test"? Is it a psych assessment, personality inventory, aviation knowledge exam, or all of the above? Just want to know if there is anything I can do to prepare. Should I even worry about it?
Any info would be kindly appreciated.

Best regards,

TRB

It's more of the same test as the first online assessment except many more questions. No study needed.

Just took the test a couple of hours ago. Lionflyer got it right on the money...You will see some of the same questions that were on the first Hogan psych eval.

Have fun...

Yea It took like 40 mins to complete both sections. All Psych stuff. Nothing to study.

I guess its there way to make sure the one you took online was from you.

Expect an email normally the next day inviting you to an interview or telling you NO Thanks.

Good Luck.

PS. Bring photo ID and "KNOW" your pilot certificate number.

ual testing

thanks abunch guys and gals and good luck to all at UAL!

Regards
TRB

I took the first online assessment last Monday evening (today is tuesday one week later) but haven't heard anything back. Do they let you know either way, or only if they want you to continue in the hiring process?

I received notification the next business day. I would expect that they would let you know either way, to be professional. Maybe not. I was told to call to sched a phone interview.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back