• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union activity on a resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since my wife makes a whole lot more than me....Nope.

If your ex is dating a toothless Mongolian, he is still a lucky man to be free of you.....

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.....

iPad spell check isn't perfect......

I'm going to go out to the stables and muck some horse stalls which is far more intellectually challenging than reading your babble.....

Be careful, dear, your disdain for women is showing!

What the hell do you mean by "gender victimhood?" I defy you to show me any example of me claiming to be a victimized female. BTW, I do believe you're one of the geniuses who called me a "bitter old man" before you had someone else on here figure out I am a female. I not only don't throw victimhood around the cockpit (oh, and I NEVER say flight deck....it always has been and always will be a cockpit to me---so once again you are W-R-O-N-G....), I don't play victim anytime, anywhere. I guess you are surrounded by women who do that. YOUR wife and daughters, perhaps?

What is a avatar statement? Are you referring to a signature line? What is a "Gender Platform?" :confused:

Sorry if I ruined your testosterone-loaded sausage fest that is FI. I suggest you add me to your ignore list if you don't like me, my sex, my posts or my "gender platforms."
Buh-bye.....:)

Dang! U go girl!

Be careful, dear, your disdain for women is showing!

What the hell do you mean by "gender victimhood?" I defy you to show me any example of me claiming to be a victimized female. BTW, I do believe you're one of the geniuses who called me a "bitter old man" before you had someone else on here figure out I am a female. I not only don't throw victimhood around the cockpit (oh, and I NEVER say flight deck....it always has been and always will be a cockpit to me---so once again you are W-R-O-N-G....), I don't play victim anytime, anywhere. I guess you are surrounded by women who do that. YOUR wife and daughters, perhaps?

What is a avatar statement? Are you referring to a signature line? What is a "Gender Platform?" :confused:

Sorry if I ruined your testosterone-loaded sausage fest that is FI. I suggest you add me to your ignore list if you don't like me, my sex, my posts or my "gender platforms."
Buh-bye.....:)

Wow. It's not everyday you hear a woman use the term "sausage fest." You got a lotta' balls, lady.... :)

Bubba

If you have been following the majority of her posts, you will find the vast majority of them have a definite anti-male, bitter, chip-on-her shoulder tone. Her kids are in college,her husband left her and she is in her fifties. She was born and raised in the Bronx and still resides there so "having a set of balls" is a survival tool and all she has left.....ugly,smart azz and in-your-face.....I'll bet she is miserable to fly with....

Zoned out,
I see you changed your avatar...again....I didn't think the last one was realistic in your life unless you were paying for it....the "wailing infant" was spot on though.....

Wow, Sacka...

You really know how to charm the ladies. It must suck to have a "solo" sex life.

Oh fudgepacker....

Just concentrate on your small regional airline job and do your best to try and get rid of the B-scale you voted yes for at Alaska......Putz.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back