Uniform Pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Booker said:
Mine say dry clean only or machine wash cold. I always do the latter, and I haven't had a problem with it.
You are refering to Cintas, right? Mine say Dry Clean only and nothing about machine wash cold. I'm thinking about trying it and see what happens!?

I pretty much have to Iron my pants before ever new day/trip. After 8 legs they do get wrinkled - I guess they'd be OK, but still don't have that fresh look to them. Just my opinion though..........

Last edited:
Dude, My Cintas pants say the same thing "dry clean only," however I have been machine washing them cold since the day I got 'em (3 years) without any problem.

Saves money and time since I throw them in with the rest of my dirty clothes. The only bad part of machine washing them is that you end up losing that pretty crease after a while. So, about once a year I send them to be dry cleaned to re-crease my pants. :)

Skeezer

Docker's Slates match my Cintas black uniform pants perfectly. I've only found them at Macy's and they are usually on sale for about $35. They are a 60/40 wool and polyester blend so they are machine washable also. The ones with pleats have cuffs, but the flat front types don't and they also have black pocket liners.

skeezer said:
Dude, My Cintas pants say the same thing "dry clean only," however I have been machine washing them cold since the day I got 'em (3 years) without any problem.

Saves money and time since I throw them in with the rest of my dirty clothes. The only bad part of machine washing them is that you end up losing that pretty crease after a while. So, about once a year I send them to be dry cleaned to re-crease my pants. :)

Skeezer
Well I'm going to take your word for it. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back