Uniform Pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

Ok, crazy question, but I'm trying to get a pair of pants that I've used at a previous airline for a new airline. The old airline used Navy but the new one specifies Black.

Problem is, I can't use my old airline Cintas account to buy the new colored pants because of TSA security (what a friggen joke that is.) I can't buy ANY pants other than the one specified in the company code. If i set up a personal account, the pants are twice the price.

So, here's the question.

Which airlines use Cintas for uniforms?

The followup question is, which airlines that have black uniforms, use Cintas?

Thanks for the help.

Screw Cintas. Take your company blazer to the mall and find some pants that match it for a whole lot cheaper. Aren't the Cintas pants dry clean only? That gets old very quickly.

The last pants you'll ever wear...

For those that do have Navy that have read this far down the post...If you live in the Midwest or have a Kohl's department store near you, the best pants that you wil ever wear or buy are made by Crate and Barrow ( <--- or something like that ), they match perfect. They sell at Kohls for $22.50. If you wear Navy go there with your tie or blazer and buy those pants. I REPEAT: These pants are so comfortible you will start wearing them to bed... well maybe not to bed cause that would make you crazy...but you get the point.

I"m personally not a fan of Cintas - at least the ones at my company! I prefer a nice pair from Penney's that don't wrinkle as bad after ever flight!

I've got 2 pairs from them recently, and they can be machine washed.... Finally. I guess their dry cleaning kickback dried up.

Cintas sucks. I've had 4 orders from them, and huge probelems with all of them.

There is a special place in hell for that company.....

JetPilot_Mike said:
Aren't the Cintas pants dry clean only? That gets old very quickly.
Mine say dry clean or machine wash cold. I always do the latter, and I haven't had a problem with it.

Last edited:
ILStoMinimums said:
I"m personally not a fan of Cintas - at least the ones at my company! I prefer a nice pair from Penney's that don't wrinkle as bad after ever flight!
The whole reason I'm asking is because I used mine for 7 months and only dry cleaned them about 4 times. I thought they held up really well. I could run an iron over them before a 3 day trip and they'd do great for 15+ legs. Do the Jaq Pennaay pants do that well?

Levi's Action Slacks. They never wrinkle and they keep the crease forever. I have NEVER ironed mine.

The hard part about getting them from the mall, at least in my case at Comair, is it is a b!tch getting the shades of black to match my blazer. I went through a lot of pants before I found some from JCP that were pretty close.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back