• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unified Delta Carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk about delusional. In order to negotiate pass privledges the company you have to work for must have control over those privledges. Good luck with that one.

So what happens when the contract carriers start playing musical chairs again?

And so it is born ... Unified Delta Carriers group.

I guess there will be more to follow. Don't really know.

I think the only thing to follow is a few email VARs statements and maybe a Giant Blow Up Rat. Other than that, probably ANOTHER F'N B.S. ASSESSMENT.

Funny thing is it's the FLT aTT that are doing this, not the pilots. I could care less, I miss my 2 flights and I go home. MAny at OH are too dumb to understand the clause.

I figured it would be the rampers.
They are not going to get their pass bennies back. If they were smart they would realize that this will open up the EV and SW contracts that have the status quo locked in.

As a junior OH pilot, I don't care a whole lot about the pass benefits. There are much bigger issues(staffing, reserve abuse...) to get all fired up about...too bad those don't really affect some of the most senior and vocal folks.

As a junior OH pilot, I don't care a whole lot about the pass benefits. There are much bigger issues(staffing, reserve abuse...) to get all fired up about...too bad those don't really affect some of the most senior and vocal folks.
My friend is an FA here at Comair. She said they were waiting on you guys to do something, but when nothing happened they took it in to their own hands. I mean realistically active employees(even from the wholly owneds) should be able to board before retirees and parents of Delta employees. Everyone that I know that works at mainline agrees that that's the way it should have been. Active employees are either commuting to/from work orhave a limited amount time for personal travel between work days. I digress.:(

Latest resources

Back