Unfortunately they are a reality now...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone have any interview info. Only
one posting on the interview site and that is close to a year old. No, it's not for me, a friend w/out internet is interested - He has an interview in two weeks. Anyone that's currently there please PM me. Thanks - Baja.

I think that you'll find the latest info on www.imawhore.com.

Look yourself (I mean your friend) in the mirror and ask him/her if you/they are really that desperate to fly? There are many BETTER alternatives out there right now.

OK asses....Keep your comments to yourselves. Andy - Why don't you go back to Yo-nited? I thought so...And KLR, stay in the Mil, we don't need your types in the airline cockpit. I'm personally happy where I am now. On the other hand my bro is flying Rubber Dog Sh!t out of Hong Kong right now in the same airframe my dad flew at Pan Am.

No one can ever tell what company will hire them. For instance he has 4 types, two heavy and has been shot down at Cathay and Alaska. He's another victim of 9/11 much like myself.

So please - before making uninformed judgements about people you don't know or even have any idea of their situation - just please either reply to the question or keep your piehole SHUT!!

Baja.

Baja-

Sorry as ever to disappoint, am getting out and have a job all set to start this wednesday. From what you say you/your bro are the ones whose types are not desired in the airline cockpit if you are getting turned down at multiple companies. I truly wish you all the best, and if VirginA is the way for you then so be it. All I was saying is that there are lots better opportunities out there, don't be so sensitive.

OK asses....Keep your comments to yourselves. Andy - Why don't you go back to Yo-nited? I thought so...And KLR, stay in the Mil, we don't need your types in the airline cockpit. I'm personally happy where I am now. On the other hand my bro is flying Rubber Dog Sh!t out of Hong Kong right now in the same airframe my dad flew at Pan Am.

No one can ever tell what company will hire them. For instance he has 4 types, two heavy and has been shot down at Cathay and Alaska. He's another victim of 9/11 much like myself.

So please - before making uninformed judgements about people you don't know or even have any idea of their situation - just please either reply to the question or keep your piehole SHUT!!

Baja.

Ah yes, using the 'you need to walk a mile in my shoes' defense. That's the same excuse that scabs use to justify their actions.

If you wonder why your buddy hasn't been able to get hired at a decent carrier, you need look no further than his current job search. Rather than do a ton of research and know what to expect on an interview, he asks you for information. That's lazy squared. Oh, but please give me the 'you need to walk a mile in his shoes' defense.

I was furloughed for almost five years; have not turned a wheel since Sep 2002 when I left my Guard unit for a full time Reserve job as a staff puke. I could've opted for a Jets For Jobs position; refused to whore myself out. Did a couple of other nonflying jobs when I wasn't able to get orders in my reserve job.
You can make excuses or you can make things happen. Each individual has choices.

Latest resources

Back