• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unbiased USAPA facts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We all find that frustrating, trust me. You're fighting a group that is pretty numb to the beatings, though, so don't expect them to give up any time soon.

Knowing some of the folks involved with that site, though, I can assure you it's anything but "unbiased." Everyone has their agenda, their special angle on things. Sorta like a news program telling you they're "Fair and Balanced." If you gotta tell me you're "fair and balanced" then you probably aren't.

Knowing some of the folks involved with that site, though, I can assure you it's anything but "unbiased." Everyone has their agenda, their special angle on things. Sorta like a news program telling you they're "Fair and Balanced." If you gotta tell me you're "fair and balanced" then you probably aren't.

I guess the Phoenix update is causing the Politbureau some heatburn. Looks like USAPA is going to carefully craft their own version of the Phoenix update. Let the "good union pilots" tell us the truth.

PHOENIX DOMICILE SPECIAL UPDATE
May 19, 2009

Fellow pilots,
We apologize for lack of communication on our part, but it's not for lack of trying (IN OUR OPINION). We put out an update, but it has been held up by the mothership (IN OUR OPINION) because it supposedly violates the USAPA communication policy. USAPA says that we may not put out items as fact if the Association doesn't see them as fact, and wanted us to insert "in our opinion" in several places. This is rather funny (IN OUR OPINION) considering that USAPA's update after the verdict told the membership that USAPA had to, "quite literally," argue their case with two hands tied behind their backs. We were in court throughout the trial and never did we see anyone with hands tied at all (OUR OPINION). We will continue to try to put out our message to our membership, but (IN OUR OPINION....oh, and the opinion of nine members of a federal jury) we seem not to be represented.

They will battle it out till the end. Both sides not giving an inch. Hating eachother from now till ...... But to wish them to go away????poor taste.

USAPA has poisoned the water for the foreseeable future. Why anyone continues to support so many that do so little so that so few can remain in power is beyond explanation.

The West just keeps getting the law and court behind them. It's like the idiot who does not want to pay taxes and brags about it till the day they go to the pokie or eats the blue flame!

Jesus H. Christ, Man.

No one really cares anymore.

This story is getting so old and tiresome.

You remind me of a guy that has to slow down down to look at a traffic accident. You just can't help yourself, can you?

I understand.......

Slow down to look at an accident?

That's just stupid.

I pull over to the side of the road so as not to block traffic, and then walk over to the scene and take pictures.

Geez. And that other guy claimed I used poor taste...

As an interesting side note: I am going to my buddies wedding in july. He is an AAA ( AWA ) Captain. Our mutual good friend of 20+ years is his Best Man. He is a 20 some year AAA ( East ) veteran. Cats and Dogs under the same roof! Oh NO!

I'll show them this post ( actually I already have ), and we can all get drunk, call each other a-holes, and have a great time. Just as we always have.

Because, in the final analysis....WHO GIVES A FLYIN' F-CK?

:)

YKW

Last edited:
I pull over to the side of the road so as not to block traffic, and then walk over to the scene and take pictures.
:)

Touche'!

This round goes to Whine Lover...Good one.:beer:

Latest resources

Back