Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flypixs

Got some change??
Looking for some info for a buddy of mine for this outfit. I just looked on airlinepilotcentral, but the info provided isn't very strong. Even the website itself doesn't have much info or insights. Any takers on this Thread?
Thanks for all the info I can get.

I also visited the website and found little to no help. I tried emailing a cover letter and resume to the HR address with numerous delivery failures. Ended up sending it right to the Chief Pilot. I'm also very interested in any information on this company. Thanks

Did you get a reply from the CP?

If I remember correctly, they have about 5 or 6 of the 328's and are based in Akron. Several of the aircraft are outbased and fly track programs. Some are used by sports teams like college basketball or baseball teams.
They had more but Private Jet Charters pulled a few planes and got their own certificate.

while visiting family near Akron I went to their offices and met with the CP. Seemed very nice place to work and expect future growth. Also talked to some of thier crews in Teterboro one day and said FO pay is $45k first year with roughly 3k raise every year after.Upgrade was fairly quick under 2 years. I think Capt.pay was about 65k. They said they were real happy and they were home based with a 7on 7off schedule. Some sports charters, vacation and even a oil rig crew contract. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Just sent my resume off. Going to call them next week. Sounds like a good place.

Latest resources

Back