• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ujet at BCT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I know a bunch of people over there. Fun place to work, pay isn't great. I was offered a FO position in a Lear a few years back and pay was $27,500 a year. That was before they lost a buch of planes when thier hanger colapsed in last years hurricane (F'n Wilma). They have a bunch of Lears and a G-III. Based out of Boca Avition in Boca. For more info PM me and I'll give you contact info.

What's the latest with Universal Jet? I heard they have added a few G-IVs lately. Do they hire much without type ratings (i.e., is a GIII or GIV type rating a requirement)? Good conditions and schedule or "standard" 135?

PMs also welcome.

Standard "South Florida 135"

Standard "South Florida 135"

Appreciate the response - any more details (i.e., starting FO pay and schedule) or examples you can provide? Are all of the aircraft and pilots based in Florida? I thought a few were based at TEB and VNY/CRQ? I believe they have been adding GIVs and maybe a GIII. Why do the pilots stay if the conditions are soooooo bad?

I have read about the pi$$ poor wages and schedules of South Florida operators. Just want to confirm this is the case with Uni-Jet.

Again, PMs welcome if anyone wishes to share more details.

Pay for GIV co pilot is a 20K base salary, $50 per flight hour plus $60 per diem. As an FO you might make 50k or so. It seemed like a standard south fl 135 to me.

Not for me.

Latest resources

Back