• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uh-oh!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
damn... that chick looked haggard... with a nice case of meth face... mmmmmm... what a combo...

A side benefit is that their teeth are quite a bit softer, so if they accidentally graze the Johnson, doesn't hurt as much.

So, this is probably as good a time as any to tell you my most embarrassing hooker story. I'm in a 'certain city' near the airport on a layover. I meet girl in the bar near the crew hotel, and it seems like she's the type to play for pay.

Anyway, we go into the men's room at the bar, I hand her $50, and she gets down on her knees and opens my zipper.

Then, NOTHING. She asks my name. I tell her. Still - NOTHING.

Then, I hear the sound of pages turning. WTF?!?! I ask.

"Just checking the scab list, she says, you're good".

So PCL is looking for a way to spend his $200, since it isn't enough for dinner, so he decides to drive up to Pahrump (legal brothels) while on a LAS overnight. He stops at the first whorehouse he sees, goes in and asks:
"Hey, is this place a good union shop?"
The madam looks him up and down and flips him off. Disgusted, he leaves and proceeds to the next one. Same thing. This goes on and on, and finally he walks into the last house in town. By this time, PCL is a little dejected, but he asks anyway:
"I don't suppose that this place is a good union shop by any chance?"
The madam replies:
"As a matter of fact it is. The girls are organized and we have a fair contract. We renegotiate it every other year. They pay a small percentage to the house, and they get to keep anything else they make."
Finally! PCL is at the whorehouse of his dreams!
"Awesome! I have this $200 that Gary gave me, and it's burning hole in my pocket. Who do you have available tonight?"
The madam tells PCL that she has Desiree and Mabel. Desiree is about 22, a buxom blonde, and apparently works part time as a gymnast for a Cirque du Soleil show on the strip. Mabel is in her late fifties, missing a tooth or two, somewhat dumpy, and looks like she may have had a slight meth problem earlier in her life. PCL hands over his two Benjamins and says:
"I'd like to have Desiree, please"
The madam pockets the money, shoos Desiree away and leads PCL and Mabel to the back, saying:
"I'd bet you would. But this here is a good union shop, and Mabel here has seniority!"

-- Just looking out for you, PCL!

Bubba

So PCL is looking for a way to spend his $200, since it isn't enough for dinner, so he decides to drive up to Pahrump (legal brothels) while on a LAS overnight. He stops at the first whorehouse he sees, goes in and asks:
"Hey, is this place a good union shop?"
The madam looks him up and down and flips him off. Disgusted, he leaves and proceeds to the next one. Same thing. This goes on and on, and finally he walks into the last house in town. By this time, PCL is a little dejected, but he asks anyway:
"I don't suppose that this place is a good union shop by any chance?"
The madam replies:
"As a matter of fact it is. The girls are organized and we have a fair contract. We renegotiate it every other year. They pay a small percentage to the house, and they get to keep anything else they make."
Finally! PCL is at the whorehouse of his dreams!
"Awesome! I have this $200 that Gary gave me, and it's burning hole in my pocket. Who do you have available tonight?"
The madam tells PCL that she has Desiree and Mabel. Desiree is about 22, a buxom blonde, and apparently works part time as a gymnast for a Cirque du Soleil show on the strip. Mabel is in her late fifties, missing a tooth or two, somewhat dumpy, and looks like she may have had a slight meth problem earlier in her life. PCL hands over his two Benjamins and says:
"I'd like to have Desiree, please"
The madam pockets the money, shoos Desiree away and leads PCL and Mabel to the back, saying:
"I'd bet you would. But this here is a good union shop, and Mabel here has seniority!"

-- Just looking out for you, PCL!

Bubba

+100

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back