• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ugrade times piedmont and colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont i heard a LONG time, But at Colgan I was hired in 1/04 if i was still there i would have upgraded by now.

Matt

mwmav8r01 said:
Piedmont i heard a LONG time, But at Colgan I was hired in 1/04 if i was still there i would have upgraded by now.

Matt

Why did you leave Colgan? Just to get in at Chaut or did they piss you off?

Colgan Beech = dependent on total time when hired. Expect upgrade call at 1900 - 2000 total time and 500 in type. Approximately 9 - 12 months after hire.

Colgan Saab = not sure of exact #'s, but figure about 1.5 years, maybe 2.

If you're at Colgan, the Saab is where its at. In a recent transition class welcoming speech, the following was heard, "Welcome to the Saab, from here on out your quality of life only gets better. Schedules are better, flight time is better, bases are better, and you are treated better. Saab crews are respected more by dispatch and crew scheduling."

Nice to know us Beech guys are so valuable to the company. Thanks Colgan, we are honored to be attached to the soles of your dirty feet.

I left colgan because i am 22 (now) I still cannot upgrade CHQ called and I figured I could sit as a fo here for a little while longer then be doing ok, as opposed to stay at CJC and struggle the whole time. It was an instant pay raise for me too .52 cents an hr plus per diem which CJC doesnt pay at all.

Matt

suupah said:
Hello,
can anyone give upgrade times for colgan and piedmont?

thanks

suupah

Colgan is as stated previously ..

Piedmont ? You've got to be kiddin me .... you'll be lucky not to end up as a flight attendant there with all that's going on ...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back