• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFO at ORD?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1.) They realized to leave they would have to be be screened by TSA and not carry any liquids (Space uniforms are not recognized without an airlines badge.)
- or -
2.) The deadhead to Alpha Centauri was going to be missed and they didn't have the crash pad arranged - or do they call it a "launch pad"?

At least pull the ATC tapes.

I wanna hear if it was someone from my home planet.

All I know is, I can't pick my nose or scratch my crotch with out someone taking a pic of with a cell phone camera and posting it on the internet.

Yet no one took a picture of a flying saucer . . . .?

THIS MYTH IS BUSTED.

Exactly. Sixty years of these supposed "sightings" in America, and not a single clear photo or video that isn't easily discredited. Within minutes we had video of two airliners slamming into the WTC. Within a day, there was video on the internet of the hanging of Saddam Hussein. Britney Spears can't even go out on the town without panties without someone snapping a picture of her you-know-what. But a flying saucer filled with little green men hovering over the second most busy airport in the world? Nope, not even a cell-phone photo. Give me a break.

Exactly. Sixty years of these supposed "sightings" in America, and not a single clear photo or video that isn't easily discredited. Within minutes we had video of two airliners slamming into the WTC. Within a day, there was video on the internet of the hanging of Saddam Hussein. Britney Spears can't even go out on the town without panties without someone snapping a picture of her you-know-what. But a flying saucer filled with little green men hovering over the second most busy airport in the world? Nope, not even a cell-phone photo. Give me a break.
PCL, you just don't understand. It is because the 'visitors' have tecnology that causes all attempted recordings of them to be blurry or fuzzy.

Come on man, that's just common sense.

Well, I gotta go. I have an acupuncture appointment.

-JP

Latest resources

Back