Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFlyMike revisited... What's the story? Bc it's awesome(!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think mine's too old for that. Looking at it now, and I see no adjustment like I've seen on some newer ones. Oh well, thanks for the suggestion!

--
Posted with Tapatalk

Hey Mike, quick question:

I've had my UFM for almost four years now. Love the thing, but the microphone sure lets in a ton of wind noise compared to others. (The switch is on low, but it's still too loud, so I have to keep turning the airplane's hot mike on and off when I want to talk.)

Is it possible for you to modify it to make it quieter, and if so, what might that cost me (in dollars and turnaround time)?

Thanks!

We can fix that, and it won't cost you anything but postage ($7), and we turn them in 2 business days or less.

Call us at 719-531-7226.

Mike

Thanks, Mike! Will give you a call in the next couple of days. Much appreciated!

--
Posted with Tapatalk

What are the pros/cons on the Ufly vs. the BoseX / and/or any other top contender ?

I am looking for comfort first.

Thanks

UFM: comfortable over ear ANR, very effective, good price, doubles as regular earphones for commute. A little awkward as F/O headset.

Sennheiser: over ear ANR, not as effective but comfortable in Capt or F/O position. A little more expensive but works on A/C power instead of batteries.

I am sticking with the UFM. Senheiser for sale!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back