• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UC-35 (Citation) Pilot Position

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NOTE: We are not looking for co-pilots. We require that all part-timer pilots achieve PIC within one year of assignment after the qual course. We need motivated workers, willing to fly their butts off. We have one trip that takes a Code A3 from Point A to Point X, and it takes a 12-14 hour duty day, with up-to eight hours of flight time. Obviously, we need pilots to share the load and we don't care if you are a full-timer or Reservist to do it.

You signed up for the US military, not some weekend flying club. What is wrong with some people???

I am well aware of what I signed up for...so eat a d!ck! Sometimes I wish I only flew on the weekends!!

My point was you cannot sell most Guard or Reserve jobs as "part time" in the traditional sense any more.

GCD...I am an enlisted dude on helos in the AF..still take me? I would be more than happy to go through the helo's and then fixed...or both!

UC-35 (Citation) Pilot Position...

Important to know: You will deploy for a minimum 12 months for your first combat tour....

So...

Just how is this bird fairing in "combat", good dogfighter, or more of a air to mud kinda bird?

:erm:

Latest resources

Back