• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL's New Low-Cost Carrier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think ANY of us have any illusions about the health of United Airlines. Every day I'm all too aware of how likely it is that I'll be out of a job if (When) UAL goes under. None of you guys and your brilliant observations are any news to us. You just seem to take such delight in others problems. I don't gloat about UAX expansion as it comes with UAL pilots being put on the street.

Nobody brought new news that would cause us to shoot a messenger.

You boys enjoy your 100LL jobs, I may be there before too long myself.

S.

Beechnut:

My thoughts exactly. Those that take delight in others problems, aside from being complete jerks, will not have good fortune themselves. What goes around comes around boys......

caught in the crossfire....

wait a minute azul, i don't recall any of general tso's remarks inferring that he took a delight in the problems of any crewmember. it seems that whenever a pilot on this board voices a view too sensitive to some, he's chastized, ridiculed and electronically burned at the stake.

on a recent usa today featur, there was a rubik's cube with the united logo placed on it and the article purported to show the diffuculties facing management during this crisis.

Azul, can tell me or any body why and how united will succeed?

Personally, i hope they do, the pilots seem to want it too, and they have a great brand with route structure that is the envy of many.

if our great president wasn't currently brandishing his sabre, the economy might be farther ahead. instead all the markets are in a holding pattern waiting to see what happens.

General Tso wrote:

"UAL should start a new advertising campaign - United "Lowering"

Because this company won't be around for too much longer."

As far as taking delight in others misfortunes, his comments are pretty smarta$$. Call it what it is .

call it what it is

rightrudder, okay, it could have been in poor taste. i was laid off most of last year. i know the pain and i realize the sensitivity of these issues.

I believe united is going to make it and they're gonna compete with the LCCs.

remember, nobody thought detroit would come back and lick the japs either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If our great president wasn't currently brandishing his sabre, the economy might be farther ahead..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMEN Brotha!!

Yes! Let's put all sense of duty and national security in the can. We've got contracts to ratify. If the WWII generation had this attitude, we'd have been toast.

Screw the war on teerror. Let's get the economy going, then sit around fat, dumb, and happy and let 'em attack us AGAIN!

I'm sorry, you probably thought that they had their fun and now want to enter into trade agreements with us.

Don't blame Bush for the Foreign-Policy disaster that is clinton's
'legacy'. Like YOU could do any better. Please.

What selfishness.
Some of our troops probably won't come back to ANY economy.
I don't hear THEM complaining.

Sorry for the flame, guys...

Peace, love, harmony..... then instant obliteration for another batch of Americans.

Don't blame Bush for the Foreign-Policy disaster that is clinton's
'legacy'. Like YOU could do any better. Please.

Seems to me that Bush Junior is still fighting Bush Senior's foreign policy disater.

Latest resources

Back