• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HAZ-MAT

Glowing Member
Door-to-Door Baggage

Stop lugging your luggage around. Instead, send it ahead with Door-to-Door Baggage. Purchase this service at united.com, and FedEx Express will pick up your baggage from your home or office and ship it directly to your destination. Or if you prefer, you can drop off your baggage at a FedEx Office location or any other FedEx authorized shipping center. (FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.)

United is the first airline to save you time and money with this simple and convenient service.
  • Next-day delivery of your baggage
  • Convenient online tracking
  • Available in the 48 contiguous U.S.
Starting at 149.00 USD per bag

I sent my luggage via UPS 2 months ago for $36.00, the weight was 49 pounds and it took 3 days. I'll be doing the same thing for Christmas, using UPS. I guess the guarantee is worth the extra $100 bucks or so.

Door-to-Door Baggage

Stop lugging your luggage around. Instead, send it ahead with Door-to-Door Baggage. Purchase this service at united.com, and FedEx Express will pick up your baggage from your home or office and ship it directly to your destination. Or if you prefer, you can drop off your baggage at a FedEx Office location or any other FedEx authorized shipping center. (FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.)

United is the first airline to save you time and money with this simple and convenient service.

I sent my luggage via UPS 2 months ago for $36.00, the weight was 49 pounds and it took 3 days. I'll be doing the same thing for Christmas, using UPS. I guess the guarantee is worth the extra $100 bucks or so.

United has GOT to be run by the most moronic twits in the history of the world. Everything they do seems designed to TRY to make themselves go out of business. THIS is particularly funny. Yeaaah....let's purchase this service on the website of the airline that can't be trusted to keep the bags or reservations straight in the first place...so yet another party can come and pick it up (if they are even contacted). Then pay out the nose for this "service" when UPS is a million times more reliable than the people who brought us "FedEx 'Smart' Post." Hasn't Tilton run out of nails YET????
Even if this service did what it is supposed to, what good is it if your bags get there before you and get better service to boot???!!!!

Door-to-Door Baggage...

Heck, I could fly UAL today, check a bag, and not get it till tomorrow anyway, and it wouldn't cost me a buck 50!!!

Door-to-Door Baggage

More people will use this than you think.

Latest resources

Back