Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Volasl

Last check was up 18% around 7.62.
JP Morgan upgraded competitors UAL Corp. (UAUA) and US Airways (LCC), saying in a note to investors that legacy carriers should see more stability from rebounding demand, mild weather, and lower fuel prices..

Interesting.... wonder who is making money off this

I would have to guess that JP Morgan is making money.. Upgrade UAL and US Airways and downgrade JetBlue and Airtran? Seems like a classic pump and dump!!

So much for all the predictions of them not making it through the winter.....JP Morgan would not upgrade a stock just to do it...especially an airline. Time to suck it up and report what is really happening instead of all this "hype".

The only reason it went up is because I sold all my United stock last Friday. I'm doomed to a life of poverty.

The only reason it went up is because I sold all my United stock last Friday. I'm doomed to a life of poverty.

Yep, you're a pilot. Embrace your destiny. Sleep well knowing your hard work, professionalism and moral character is making a handful of executives very rich.

Just sold my DAL stock today for a 37% profit. Held it for less than a year. It's so true. If you are investor savvy, the job just becomes a way to pump more money into making more profitable investments.

IE: 37% on $10,000 vs. 37% on $1,000 = $3330 more of profit.

Word of advise...do it in your Roth IRA and its all tax free.

Good Luck!!

Why on earth would anyone in this profession invest money in an airline?!

Latest resources

Back