UAL stock price

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Linedriver

I'm beginning to think the UAL's constant merger chatter with the airline of the week is simply to push the stock. There is NO reason UAL stock should be at the level it is - this in turn drives the other airline stock up.

I think Delta should start rumors about taking over someone else, that should be good for a few points!

I'm beginning to think the UAL's constant merger chatter with the airline of the week is simply to push the stock. There is NO reason UAL stock should be at the level it is - this in turn drives the other airline stock up.

I think Delta should start rumors about taking over someone else, that should be good for a few points!

Could be, I read Continental is in merger talks with United on Bloomberg this morning. Who knows!

52 week low was at something like $3.00/share. Now it's almost $25. 800% run-up in less than a year.

If I'd bet all my savings on UAL a year ago, I'd be retiring today. But I probably wouldn't enjoy it, because I'd have been a nervous wreck the whole time because only those with inside knowledge make heavy bets on airline stock.

Latest resources

Back