• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL plans.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey God's gift: Try keeping it on a paved surface in CLE.

Hey, when is your DL interview? Fedex and Southwest will be closed to hiring soon thanks to the age 65 deal. Your choices are dwindling. We can't wait to hear how your interview goes (and if you pass that), then your psych interview. It ought to be hillarious. I think you should stay in the Military and do a cool desk job, and keep making the big bucks........You are probably safer at a desk anyway, sarge.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, when is your DL interview?
It doesn't matter, because they'll weed him out anyway. I'd imagine that even GoJet would weed this guy out.

Gee wiz...relax General. A lot of people taxi off taxiways. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Once again, I appreciate your concern for my well being.

Man, for God's gift to aviation you sure do have a short fuse. By the way, if you're God's gift to aviation, why don't they pay you like you are?

Last edited:
Gee wiz...relax Bill, er General. A lot of people taxi off taxiways. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Once again, I appreciate your concern for my well being.

Man, for God's gift to aviation you sure do have a short fuse. By the way, if you're God's gift to aviation, why don't they pay you like you are?

Bill? Um, ok. That's my name. Anyway, we haven't gone off the taxiway in CLE for years! The chance of that happening there is remote now, since we only have a couple mainline flights a day there, which normally isn't a good thing, but in the Winter it is.

So, seriously clown, where are you applying now that age 65 has slowed everything down? You may have just hit a brick wall. Maybe you should re-up at the Guard and just stick it out a few more years, or even 10. But, the Regionals are hiring still. What will you do?

Bye Bye--General Bill (Lee)

Bill? Um, ok. That's my name. Anyway, we haven't gone off the taxiway in CLE for years! The chance of that happening there is remote now, since we only have a couple mainline flights a day there, which normally isn't a good thing, but in the Winter it is.

So, seriously clown, where are you applying now that age 65 has slowed everything down? You may have just hit a brick wall. Maybe you should re-up at the Guard and just stick it out a few more years, or even 10. But, the Regionals are hiring still. What will you do?

Bye Bye--General Bill (Lee)

Man...I just thought you were Bill Lumburgh as well as 737 Pylt. I'm not in the Guard man. It's active duty. I got a few more years before I can even get out. I'm just gathering all the info I can about the industry. Maybe DAL will be the place to go in a few years. Maybe UAL. Maybe one a major will be gone. Maybe SWA goes international. Time will tell.

Man...I just thought you were Bill Lumburgh as well as 737 Pylt. I'm not in the Guard man. It's active duty. I got a few more years before I can even get out. I'm just gathering all the info I can about the industry. Maybe DAL will be the place to go in a few years. Maybe UAL. Maybe one a major will be gone. Maybe SWA goes international. Time will tell.

Hey Clown, all kidding aside, spend the next two years getting a masters degree and get a REAL F'n job. Then you can join the guard and fly for FUN. TRUST ME, the further you are from this F'd up business, the happier you'll be!!

Hey Clown, all kidding aside, spend the next two years getting a masters degree and get a REAL F'n job. Then you can join the guard and fly for FUN. TRUST ME, the further you are from this F'd up business, the happier you'll be!!

Sometimes I think that's one of the better ideas. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Flying still looks easier than working for a living.

Latest resources

Back