• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1800 RVR

Sitting reserve...
Anyone out there:

I tried using (800) 825-5478 to check loads, but it seems that this number is for UAL and express carrier employees. I can't get past the first option, and the "help" function doesn't work either. Is there any other # out there, or how do I get by not being an employee? I also tried the "companion ticket" option, but it starts asking for file numbers and such.

Or, if someone can look up flt 7798 SDF-ORD (skywest CRJ, I think) for 4-8-06, and let me know if there are any seats avail., it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help!

1800 RVR

Just keep saying the name of your company (even though the computer does not recognize it), and it will eventually transfer you to an agent. Then just ask for what you need. They are usually very good about telling you the availability as well as how many non-revs are listed. Hope this helps.

Call that number, and when it asks you for your empoyer, press 0, then #. It will take you directly to an agent.

Thanks to all!

Thanks for all of the help, guys! I finally got through. I appreciate all of the great info!

Latest resources

Back