• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Management speaks! UFB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$150 million could be just a refinancing of current aircraft but it does not say refinancing....yes that could be a small percentage down payment on something....even hedges! They released more stock and will get $200 million for it. I really don't think they were just bored and did it.

I highly doubt that in the end, that UAL will have the 70 seat rj and the next size is the Airbus. Too much of a gap especially with the 100 seat jet market here....IE: EMB190.

Just a possibility of many. I still don't think UAL is going to be split up....

UAL will have the EMB 190, but it will not be flown by UAL pilots. Why would tit-less order planes when he already crubbed the 40 airbus deal? Wait a minute when has anything that di(k head done made sense? If rumors are true, then the idea has already been passed around.

UAL will have the EMB 190, but it will not be flown by UAL pilots. Why would tit-less order planes when he already crubbed the 40 airbus deal? Wait a minute when has anything that di(k head done made sense? If rumors are true, then the idea has already been passed around.

Then who is going to fly them?....I suppose you will say the regionals???...I don't think so.

Then who is going to fly them?....I suppose you will say the regionals???...I don't think so.

It sure as hell ain't gonna be me, I am being shown the street again. I can't see the senior pilots saying no to the regionals flying them if it means a pay raise or better for them. It's all about getting the best deal for the pilot group right? Titless has raked this pilot group over the coals so many times, he'll get what he wants and it will come at the expense of other pilots(junior pilots)

It sure as hell ain't gonna be me, I am being shown the street again. I can't see the senior pilots saying no to the regionals flying them if it means a pay raise or better for them. It's all about getting the best deal for the pilot group right? Titless has raked this pilot group over the coals so many times, he'll get what he wants and it will come at the expense of other pilots(junior pilots)

I have to agree with you on this one - based on my furlough experience(s) at UAL. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on this pilot group to fight for "junior" (8 1/2 years for me) pilot's jobs in the event there is yet another RJ expansion here. I hope I am wrong - I really do.

Latest resources

Back