UAL looking for a new reg. partner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KFFA

Herd the other day that UAL is looking for one of its regionals to fly inter-island in Hawaii? Anyone else hear this one?

Maybe Skywest will do it----offer them the chance to fly a bunch of twin otters over there, and they will do it for C-402 wages.....

Bye Bye--General Lee;) :D :cool:

My whole deal on this board is trying to help our furloughs and learning more about this industry.

????? Your last comment seems to have nothing to do with helping your furloughs or learning about the industry, which you claim is your "whole deal"

That was kind of a cheap shot....

Yes, but it was funny, and I also have an opinion about certain things. Also, it is kind of what Skywest did to the rest of the regional industry. The truth hurts--and that is something I learned a long time ago. Relax bro---it was kinda cheap, you're right.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

Last edited:
Jim,

I heard that CO might be trying to buy Hawaiian. Thoughts? Maybe that would get you back into a cockpit faster. If it happens, I hope it helps.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

General Lee said:
Yes, but it was funny, and I also have an opinion about certain things. Also, it is kind of what Skywest did to the rest of the regional industry. The truth hurts--and that is something I learned a long time ago. Relax bro---it was kinda cheap, you're right.

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

We're used to Gen Lee's cheap shots. I think he makes them to compensate for certain, well let's just say, "shortcomings" in his personal life. You have to take out your frustrations somewhere and this is clearly his outlet.

Aloha already codeshares with UAL. So does Island Air. Aloha has had a long-standing relationship with UAL, and besides, UAL flies to 4 out of 5 Hawaii's major airports directly several times a day. They don't really need the exclusive feeder service.

I heard 2 versions of the Continental rumor. One is that CO is looking to buy Hawaiian, and the other is that they're looking to buy both Hawaiian and Aloha.

I don't buy either.

I'll believe it when I see it. Dunno about "broke" airlines sticking their necks out into saturated markets

Dave,

I just say it like I see it. And, no--I don't have any personal "shortcomings". I actually have a pretty good life, and a great wife. Thanks for caring.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

Maybe Skywest will do it----offer them the chance to fly a bunch of twin otters over there, and they will do it for C-402 wages.....

Gen,

You crack me up man!

:D :D :D :D :D

Waco.

Looks Like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin glue.

Latest resources

Back