• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL gets major boost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, and it currently is down 86% from it's 52 week high of $51.60. The market cap even with today's increase still is only $627M...

Dude...
JBs market cap is like 8 bucks. I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you. UAL just got a 1.8 billion dollar cash infusion thanks to CHASE. That's a lot of breathing room even for the most
inefficient airline.

Karma is a bitch...

Dude... JBs market cap is like 8 bucks. I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you. UAL just got a 1.8 billion dollar cash infusion thanks to CHASE. That's a lot of breathing room even for the most inefficient airline.

Karma is a bitch...

Hey genius JB's market cap is Over a Billion ( with a B) and we have over a Billion (another B) in cash and short term investments. Any other bright ideas?

Dude... JBs market cap is like 8 bucks. I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you. UAL just got a 1.8 billion dollar cash infusion thanks to CHASE. That's a lot of breathing room even for the most inefficient airline.

Karma is a bitch...

As of COB, JBLU market capital is 8 bucks plus about $999,999,992...

There's nothing here to do with karma, just plain facts, just like what I stated before with UAUA's numbers.

What are you guys smoking?

Even with UAUA big run up JBLU still has a higher market cap. Do some research

What are you guys smoking?

Even with UAUA big run up JBLU still has a higher market cap. Do some research

This market cap crap is about as legitimate as the supply and demand oil price relationship.

If you think that any of these airlines were worth 5 or 10 times what they're worth now less than a year ago, you're crazy. You probably also believe that the demand for oil has doubled in the last four months.

UAL has worldwide route authorities, branding, gates, slots, frequent flier programs, etc, etc.

I would bet that UA could sell SOME of their route authorities for more than ANYONE would ever give you for JetBlue.

One of us is talking about reality.......one of us is talking about more of the same Wall Street BS that has ruined S&L's, mortgage lending, commodities, tech, etc. You choose which is the real reality.

PIPE

By the way, UA got enough cash today to buy JB outright (which would be phenomenally stupid). Maybe that's what's gonna happen. If it's phenomenally stupid it's definitely in play.

PIPE

Looks like Arpey had better come up with another plan seeing as how UAL going out of business was AMR's ONLY plan...TC

P.S.--Good for my friends at UAL!

As of COB, JBLU market capital is 8 bucks plus about $999,999,992...

There's nothing here to do with karma, just plain facts, just like what I stated before with UAUA's numbers.

Your cap could be 2 billion and in this business that's about 8 bucks. Fact is UAL is integral to this countries economy and the govt. will not let it die. If JB banged up shop tomorrow no one would know.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/771.html

Jblu's market cap is 2.3 on todays trading being up 15%. 872 mil increase in the day. Tomorrow will be a profit taking day and you could very well lose all 872 mil MC gain. That's a 38% loss. Maybe you will only lose half that depending on the price of oil.

If oil goes back up to 140 you'll lose probably 1 billion in MC and you are pounding your chest that it isn't equivalent to 8 bucks.

Careful with your stones...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back