Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beer&Brauts

This is Oklahoma Football
Does anyone know if UAL requires a uniform to ride in the jumpseat (up front)?

Also, does Delta require a uniform to jumpseat period (as a UAX I know I would have to ride in back).

Thanks in advance!

As far as i know, Delta does not require the uniform anymore. ASA and Comair are the only pilots (besides Delta obviously) allowed to ride in the jumpseat, and that's only if the back is completely full. All other airlines must ride in the back.

Delta does NOT require a uniform any longer, only business casual. I cant say for United because they suspended our jumpseat privleges. But I have been using Delta for the last few months (usually in uniform but occasionally in dockers) and have seen many other jumpseaters who wore only dockers and a button-up shirt.

IFLYASA said:
As far as i know, Delta does not require the uniform anymore. ASA and Comair are the only pilots (besides Delta obviously) allowed to ride in the jumpseat, and that's only if the back is completely full. All other airlines must ride in the back.

Skywest is allowed up front as well.... as stated above, business casual.

NOT required to wear uniform at UAL....slacks, shoes and a shirt with collar required. If you are not UAL or UAL express, there must be a seat in the rear for you.

Latest resources

Back