• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL/CAL SLI hearings -- Cont'd from Day One:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did find it strange that the CAL side is pretty much completely throwing out longevity, when Merger Policy requires its consideration now.

I believe it's has to do with knowing why, and by who, longevity was taken out in the first place.

Last edited:
My 2 cents... Relative seniority at MAD

Wont happen. Too many UAL pilots would have to to be relative to too many CAL pilots that did not share the same DOH. CAL relative is based on relative in the senority list and UAL relative is based upon relative DOH. Both are as far apart as you can get.

Wont happen. Too many UAL pilots would have to to be relative to too many CAL pilots that did not share the same DOH. CAL relative is based on relative in the senority list and UAL relative is based upon relative DOH. Both are as far apart as you can get.

Ok..... I have no idea what you meant by that... Relative seniority in my mind has no bearing on doh, I thought that was how the dal/nwa side did theirs... But as was already mentioned my opinion is only that and really has no bearing since its anyone's guess as to what will happen

Latest resources

Back