• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL - 787 out of service through at least 5 Jun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will those pilots sit on their rears until then and get paid? That would be awesome. Think how much FI they could read and post? I'm jealous....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea because that is what most people would love to do with paid time off.....:laugh:

Will those pilots sit on their rears until then and get paid? That would be awesome. Think how much FI they could read and post? I'm jealous....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry private lee but real pilots would never even entertain that idea. You would not understand that being the poser that you are. Sorry, but having what, 16K posts makes you anything but an airline pilot. HS

Sorry private lee but real pilots would never even entertain that idea. You would not understand that being the poser that you are. Sorry, but having what, 16K posts makes you anything but an airline pilot. HS

You are still working on your first "relevant" post. Sorry, you missed it again. Some people, like yourself and ops check good, can't understand humor obviously, so you resort to slams because that's all you guys have. You guys are inadequate in most parts of your lives, and you slam to try to make yourselves whole. Sad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You are still working on your first "relevant" post. Sorry, you missed it again. Some people, like yourself and ops check good, can't understand humor obviously, so you resort to slams because that's all you guys have. You guys are inadequate in most parts of your lives, and you slam to try to make yourselves whole. Sad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How did I "slam" you? You have no clue who I am or anything about me but you claim I am inadequate in most parts of my life? I did see the sarcasm/humor in your post and posted an equally sarcastic and funny post. No reason for you to be a dick and judge somebody you do not know.

Latest resources

Back