• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA Calling for Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Filled out the App online 3 days ago...Just got an email with an online assessment from Hogan titled Congratulations United Pilot Candidate. Anyone know what happens from here?

you take the assessment and hope you pass it. Email within a couple of days with either good news (set up for phone interview) or bad news (thanks for trying)

Well, with the number of people quitting…
Along those lines...Is the job at UAL really that bad? I have an OK job now and looking at left seat 757/767 within a year or so. Thought there may be more of a future at a legacy carrier. Don't want to leave what I have if pilots at UAL are jumping ship for either lack of decent pay or QOL. Any thoughts?

Ran into 2 UAL captains in the past week. Gave me their story and UALs. Many friends at UAL too.

NOT ONE have told me a happy story. And all tell me to look elsewhere for a better job.

I am still applying but this makes my overall search non-United oriented.

Can some UAL pilots please fill me in on what things are so bad as far as flying for UAL? Is it pay? Benefits? QOL? Thw whole company sucks? I know the retirement got screwed and the pay did go way down. I am just asking seriously what the worst things at UAL are?

Thanks for any information

I've heard from several different captains at SkyWest that they were told by some UAL guys to stay where they are at rather than make the move to UAL... FWIW.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back