• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA / CAL Picketing ........... MAY 3rd ............ 10 LOCATIONS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope it helps, although it probably wont. Best wishes to my United bros/sis. You deserve a contract NOW!

Ya and if you dont get what you want you guys should CLOSE EM DOWN!!!!! thatll show those sobs!!!

Sad to say but UAL/CAL ALPA will die with a whimper, not in some burning house of love. Why? Apathy/inaction by most members and reckless conduct against the injunction by the few (percentage-wise) loose cannons will take away our ability to self-help., courtesy of Judge Lefkow. Gotta love that Railway Labor Act. ::shaking head::

SCR

Jeff Smisek's latest ignorance was with the statement that we will never come back to 2000 wages (while his salary went up multiple times x year 2000).

First, his salary is irrelevant to yours, and second, you seriously think wages will get back to 2000 types? I wish they would too but there isn't a chance in hell. I think Jeff was just telling it like it is.

Internet fare engines, LCC's, Webcast meetings, the Acella train, and this country's recent obsession with the lowest price on everything.

5 of the many reasons why you thinking we'll get back to 300k is completely irrational.

First, his salary is irrelevant to yours, and second, you seriously think wages will get back to 2000 types? I wish they would too but there isn't a chance in hell. I think Jeff was just telling it like it is.

Internet fare engines, LCC's, Webcast meetings, the Acella train, and this country's recent obsession with the lowest price on everything.

5 of the many reasons why you thinking we'll get back to 300k is completely irrational.

You're a tool

They used to think the earth was flat.

relief tube..
My salaray actually IS relevant to mine (he doesn't make his money on the front line.. i do)

I dont think the wages will come back to 300k range, but having people with mentality like yours (believing the company just because they say they can't afford it) - the salaries wouldn't even close to 100k.. Smisek's salary is way over 2000 wages.. why woudn't you ask for the same? He got a huge raise along with Tilton eventhough none of the synergies have been reached yet (and eventhough the merger still hasn't been labeled as sucessful yet). Now how is that possible that they're already reaking in their bonuses? They obviously CAN afford it.. believe me they can..

You're worried about LLC's?? CAL is a much leaner and cheaper run company than SW.. CAL management made you believe they can't compete with them and you've just become a believer too.. come on seriously, get a grip, and find out the facts before you believe in everything they tell you next time.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back