Ua Are They Serious???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gulfstream777

This was just posted: There are two points here.

Thoughts???? I cannot believe that this can get any worse than it has already gotten. The timing of this is all wrong and obtuse. Management and Unions are to blame for this one. I feel bad for all the UA employee's and Express companies that have to suffer for this.... Godspeed and Tailwinds may the settlement come quick to protect us all!!!

GULF777

Members of IAM 141M Reject Contract, Vote to Strike

United's Chief Executive Officer Jack Creighton issued the following statement today. The statement came in response to an announcement made by the International Association of Machinists (IAM) District 141M on its rejection of the Presidential Emergency Board's (PEB) recommendations for a contract resolution, as well as its vote to authorize its 13,000 members to strike at 12:01 a.m. EST on Feb. 20.

Of those who voted, 68 percent rejected the PEB recommendations and 32 percent accepted them. Of those who voted, 86 percent said yes to a strike. Ninety percent of all eligible members voted

..If you haven't already, you are behind the stampede and dust my friend... (a fellow marvin mainliner driver). :(

I think this is the final nail for the United coffin. I really hope a resolution comes quickly. The industry can't take another black-eye of this magnitude.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back