• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA Achieves Goal For Jan/Cash Payout

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA opted out of the Success Sharing program, this program's predecessor, before Wallach became MEC Chairman. In return I believe an additional 1% was placed into the retirement fund.

ALPA opted out of the Success Sharing program, this program's predecessor, before Wallach became MEC Chairman. In return I believe an additional 1% was placed into the retirement fund.

Yup that's the way it was splained' to me

Pilots will not get ANYTHING

ALPA opted out of the program.....

Furloughed or Active....nadda...nothing
Company Announces A:14 Program

ALPA did not opt out of the program.

An MOU was signed placing the United pilots within the company's A:14 Cash Incentive Program. Click here to read the MOU. The Company approached the Association regarding an on time incentive program, entitled A:14 for Arrivals within 14 minutes. The Company indicated that they were rolling out the program to the unrepresented employees and were giving employees $100/month for each month United was number 1 on time and $65/month if ranked number 2 according to the DOT; and that the Company was offering the same program to its unionized employees. While this amount of money isn't much motivation, the MEC directed the UAL-MEC Negotiating Committee to accept the money being offered. The MEC recognized that this dollar value was in lieu of the performance incentive and free passes offered in the past. The MEC requested that a pilot have the option to choose which incentive he or she preferred, the dollar amount or the passes. The Company refused the request for the choice saying that it believed the pass program didn't motivate employees and was cumbersome to administer.

Latest resources

Back