• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

U.S. carriers to Iceland

JTrain

Total Time
Lots
This is slightly off topic but...does anybody know of any U.S. pax carriers that fly to Reyjkavik, Iceland.

Alternatively, do any of the freight ones that take jumpseaters like Atlas make any stops there?

Thanks to anybody who may know

JTrain

RichO

Total Time
enough
Well, I've only been to Iceland overnight, or a fuel stop but it looks like a pretty cool place to visit in the summer time..but that's just my opinion....as for the airlines, the only airlines I think that go there is Icelandair.....

EOpilot

Dormant
Total Time
Well, PanAm used to fly there (Keflavik) a long time ago but they stopped those routes even before they went TU.

Icelandair is the only scheduled passenger carrier from the US to Iceland. They like the monopoly. SAS flys some routes from Europe to KEF.

All international flights are to Keflavik which is at least an hour drive from Reykjavik. Many domestic flights leave from Reykjavik.

As far as cargo carriers, I don't which ones if any fly there. (Icelandair has a cargo division too. They fly a cargo 757 from JFK to KEF in the morning.)