• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.of Alabama flight dept...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks for the laughs and info.....how would one best get a hold of A.U.'s people to get them my info?

Thanks again.

If they are hiring it will be listed on the Auburn University web site somewhere under employment opportunities.

www.auburn.edu

thanks, I'm really only looking for day trips on a contract basis, but, I'll look for a way to get some of my info spread around.

Auburn is not hiring. And how is Alabama's Astra gonna work out this year when they have to get into and out of shorter fields for recruiting???? Good luck!!! As far as Bama-Boy,I will take those "smells of nature" over those red-necks in Tuscalooooser any day! Bama may have a bigger plane but AU has more. UA just wishes they could actually graduate people like AU.

War Eagle

Funny this has reared it's ugly head again. :p Must be getting close to football season huh? Here's a similar thread from just a few weeks ago that also got off track: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=82019 It got good near the end of the thread too!

It's simply a matter of Culture vs Agriculture. Always has and always will be. Fear the Dumb and Roll Tide!

I'll take agriculture any day of the week. They have a lot more fun and apparently have a better football team too.

If culture is what you call that ugly campus then so be it.....we WILL take our agriculture(and our football team!!!!).....before you say "fear the dumb", you better check stats first...as of the last 4 years I guess "Fear the Dumb" IS the only saying you got to go on though....

aufan said:
If culture is what you call that ugly campus then so be it.....we WILL take our agriculture(and our football team!!!!).....before you say "fear the dumb", you better check stats first...as of the last 4 years I guess "Fear the Dumb" IS the only saying you got to go on though....
You're grasping barner. That's the first time I've heard The University of Alabama campus referred to as ugly. Hey by the way, were you watching that nationally televised game a few years ago at auburn when the barn on campus caught fire? Good stuff! :D
Congrats on the four in a row. What do you have to say about the academic fraud going on at the barn? You're not a sociology major are you? :laugh:
I quit. This is a flying forum. There is plenty of Bama/barn venom flowing on the sports boards. Fly safe!

Alabama has an ugly campus. You can count that as the second time. Quitting huh? Like your O-line did last year in the iron bowl?

Latest resources

Back