Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U-2, TR1 flight, not sure I could ever tire of this!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Someone gets a ride in a U-2, sure looks incredible.

I envy those that get to fly her, that is except for Hugguy and Dolce, I hear they are both ugly and that's why they were forced to fly that plane, since they would then be wearing full face helmets and were put in almost near earth orbit as to not scare the general populace. If I missed to mention any other U-2 drivers on here, I apologize, didn't mean to, you are ugly as well :) .Not to mention the SR-71 drivers, I heard they were absolutely hideous looking, dragging their knuckles on the ground, hence they were not only put in near earth orbit, for the same reasons, no, they were also put in a plane so fast they could outrun their own shadow as to not scare themselves.

http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos/perabrown/4253/

Last edited:
It would have been better if they'd just had the Stig in the back seat, sitting with his arms crossed the whole time.

It looks like there was a mirror sticking out from a strut on the outside of the aircraft. What's that used for?

"conning" ?? as in steering a ship?

Just so it is clear, I meant the act of producing condensation trails.

I thought I came up with a valid way of spelling some pilot vernacular. What is the more appropriate way?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back