• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Typical ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would help if ASA treated their pilots and FAs right. Settle the contracts and ASA may have a more accommadating work force, maybe.

The sad thing about it is, that you don't have even put forward much effort to have this sort of performance. Between 30 minute plane swaps in ATL, not enough maintenance and a scheduling department that has NO idea how to be proactive; even after a contract there will not be a whole lot of improvement.

The sad thing about it is, that you don't have even put forward much effort to have this sort of performance. Between 30 minute plane swaps in ATL, not enough maintenance and a scheduling department that has NO idea how to be proactive; even after a contract there will not be a whole lot of improvement.

But we got a huge LCD tv in the lounge!

I've been here 9 yrs and ASA has been running those kind of numbers the whole time. Negoitiations has nothing to due with our ontime performance. It's ASA mismanagement!

701EV

MGM was always a difficult station anyway. Ramp didn't always move real fast...especially when the $hit hits the fan.

...did they EVER get that ground air cart working. My last 12 months there, they had NO ground air. WTF.

Wow. Just plain...wow.

It's embarassing.

Dunno what to think. 10% of me thinks that the Beach Boy might be on to something. The other 90% of me thinks that the attitude he fosters is the problem.

I like at the end! ASA management blames an aging ATC system and Weather!!!!

Too Funny!

Hmmm, How about

1. Pay Peanuts on the Ramp in ATL and get a bunch of clowns working the ramp that dont give a rats a$$. Managements Deal!
2. How about a shortage of flight crews..... With an airlines in Neg. for 5 years! Managements Deal!
3. How about we treat our employees like crap and they in return don't give a crap about the airline! Managements Deal!

I don't work for ASA, but I can see the writing on the wall without working there.
I guess the problem is that most regional airlines could care less about its employees, thus the employees could care less about the airline. Makes for a great working realationship and envirnoment!

Latest resources

Back