• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Type Ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how stupid is this? yeah that's what I want to do with my free time, "fly" around in a box just so I can get some more ink on my ticket.

screw the types, go out and buy a super cub and have fun.

There is always an idiotslike you...THIS IS FOR FUN... not actually going to do it, but I guess you rather think of you crapy airline that doesn't pay you what you really want or that your schedule is crap and that you are pilot God and you decerve evrything....
I guess you don't know what fun is because you are a PRO Pilot and I am just a moron that asks stupid questions....

read its for fun!!!!!! RELAX!!! or if think its stupid ignore it and go to another thread!!!!

FUN PEOPLE FUN question is like a wish list not actually goNna do it.......MAN........................

Types I'd Like to Get for the H*ll of it

Business jet?
BBD-700

Airliners?
DC-10 & CV880/990

Everything else?
AN-225

And the Lockheed JetStar; but I don't even know what the designation for that would be. Maybe L328?

Airliner: Concorde
Classic: P-51
Bizjet: Citation X
Turboprop: TU-95 Bear

In order:
1. CV-880/990 My Grandad delivered most of them new from Convair to the Airlines. Gotta go with family history...

2. B-707

3. Connie

4. TU-134

ive got the DC3,CV240/340/440,and the 727,but for classic L1649 "the Starliner", airline ,747 Classic,biz jet Jetstar, Tprop, DC-3T

Latest resources

Back