• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two UA Planes Clip Each Other At ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they were practicing their taxi skills, or rudder pedal usage on the ground. Neither of which they know how to do!

Airbus vs. 737? What are the critical surfaces during a turn in these airplanes? Can you see the wing tips from the cockpit in either?

Don't know about the 73, but in the bus you can see the wingtips...however, it depends on which model you are in as to which part of the a/c is "critical" as you asked. We call them the limiting surfaces, but whatever works for ya...in the 318 and 319, if the wingtip clears the tail will clear making the wingtip the limiting surface, and in the 320 and 321 if the wingtip clears the tail will still be outside of the wingtip clearance area so in that case the tail is the limiting surface.

Well they did not stray from the hard surface and avoided the overrun and airport boundary fence. Comparitavely speaking a much better show when the airplanes are reusable after an event.

Sorry ace, that planes back in service.

What's your deal with SWA, and why do you keep bringing this up? You don't really want to compare accident records, do you?

Check with your fearless leader SWA pilot Bosley. He is why I don't carry SWA pilots around. I can share some of his PM's with you if you wish. Using the N word and various other profanities that really don't paint SWA in a positive light. You will notice his voice in this thread and my comments are directly in light of his.

Latest resources

Back