Two more CAL planes get dinged

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

densoo

737 in Newark clipped tail of another plane with its wing. Just a couple of months ago they clipped two RJ tails (and would have clipped two more if ground hadn't frozen the entire ramp).

Mugs said:
I hope you aren't suggesting that ground mishaps are somehow unique to CAL.

One must only look Southerly and Westerly to find a plethora of ground mishaps....................

Its all those damn low time 5000 hour RJ captains they are hiring!!

/note sarcasm, dont flame me, its a joke people.

b/c if it's described as "harrowing" they can sue the airline for millions of dollars in everything from lost wages to emotional distress.

b/c if it's described as "harrowing" they can sue the airline for millions of dollars in everything from lost wages to emotional distress.

This is right up there with the idiots and scumbag lawyers suing MacDonalds over themselves and their children being obese and unhealthy. "I'm sorry Judge, but I didn't know all those french fries would make me fat".

Ah CBS 2 News. So the location of this story went from a 'harrowing collision on runway' to a quiet insert of the tarmac. Love the part at the end about the 'pilot program' to allow planes to fly closer together. They really dug to sex this baby up.

"Both planes were evacuated". One was being pushed back by a tug, they both went back to a gate and "evacuated" via the jetways. The media sucks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back