• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two cargo planes collide in midair, killing three

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Formation flight and at dusk...sounds like it was possibly the avoidable link in the accident chain. News tonight says they were in fingertip formation. Not that I'm giving them credibility, but they did say the NTSB got substantiating video from the plane that landed.

My prayers for all involved in this unfortunate tragedy.

I had the honor of being Todds f.o. for a year and half out of PLB. He always told me that this would be the most enjoyable flying job I would ever have. He was refering to our schedule and the type of flying we did. The best part for me was getting to work with you Todd. Todd and Tracy will be missed but never forgotten.

Last edited:
Wanted to send my condolences. I eat dinner with ACC guys in SDF almost every night. Sorry to hear about the loss guys...

Robert Chabot went to CTC - Central Texas College, then to Tarleton Central Texas for his four year.

tough time

Robert was my roommate at ACC for our initial training. We lived together for a month and learned the airplane together. Robert was so full of life. Our entire class loved him. He made us laugh SO MANY times. My face hurt all month from laughing so hard. The surviving captain is a college buddy I have known for seven or so years. I am told he is doing better. I continue to pray for everyone involved. This is a true tragedy.

wowfind

God rest their souls. I have a friend at ACC. I saw the story and immediatly my heart sank. I was SO relieved to see his AIM name pop up, I knew he was ok. Turns out he was in the other aircraft. You never know what life is gonna throw at you, take each day as a gift. For a couple of minutes I thought I had lost a friend. While I am so grateful he is ok, it still remains that there are other families and friends who cannot say the same.

To the ACC family, I wish to extend my depest sympathies. To the families, the same.

Sorry if this is a bit wordy...im still in a bit of shock.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back