• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Twin rentals in Norfolk, VA?

Fearless Tower

Total Time
some
Anyone know of any good multi-engine rentals or flying clubs with twins in the Norfolk, Chesapeake Bay area?

Looks like I may be getting transferred out there this summer.

SMOE

One Lucky Bastard
Total Time
10000+
Anyone know of any good multi-engine rentals or flying clubs with twins in the Norfolk, Chesapeake Bay area?

Looks like I may be getting transferred out there this summer.

The Langley Aero Club used to have two Barons pretty cheap. Not sure now. They are located on Langley AFB.

blesko

Total Time
horizon at in CPK off has a duchess upgraded with fairly nice avionics (530/430). Used to be the ass't chief out there. Good place, tell John B I said hello

joepilot29

Total Time
Chesapeake Aviation has a seminole for $235 an hour. Used to instruct there. good airplane.

blesko

Total Time
Has John B mellowed out... he was a real character when he started out...?

Yeah, he's ok......if you do your job, dont try and screw him over, he's ok. God forbid you need a day off tho......flight instruction is "crop season" and the CFI's must be busy.....he did pay well though