Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oh-ryan

Occasional User
Also posted this in the "Charters" section...

Anybody have any info on Twotter (DHC-6) companies nationwide? Just looking for company names, locations and possibly a phone number/website. Already did a google search which got me started, but thought I might be able to get some more information here.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody have any info on Twotter (DHC-6) companies nationwide? Just looking for company names, locations and possibly a phone number/website. Already did a google search which got me started, but thought I might be able to get some more information here.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want to fly 135? Many skydiving operations (Part 91) fly twin otters. I loved it.

Do you want to fly 135? Many skydiving operations (Part 91) fly twin otters. I loved it.

Not looking to fly one myself, just doing some research on how much it costs per flight hour for charters/rentals/lease.

Thanks

Thanks in advance.

Scenic in Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Air (south rim)
Era in Anchorage

Funnest airplane I ever flew. Good luck.

GP

800/hr is a rate I seem to remember. I think that was break even point.

DHC-6-200 with PT6-27

2005 dollars

great info... and yes, it is the funnest airplane.

thanks gang!

twin otter jobs

There is a place in NC called Fayard Enterprises that fly twin otters and super otters, CASA's. I hear that if you sign a 2 yr contract they will type you in there king air 350/CASA. I had a friend who worked there, and he loved it, although the down side is that you are gone all the time. He said he was home like one weekend out of 6 months. But worth a shot if youre single.

Latest resources

Back