• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Twin Commance Yokes

Lynxman

Total Time
Some of the newer model twin commanches have ram's horns yokes. Is it possible to install those on an older model of commanche that has the rectangular style yoke? Where could I buy the ram horn yoke? Price?

avbug

Total Time
n/a
What does the effectivity statement in your illustrated parts catalog for your aircraft say? If so, yes. If no, then you may be able to obtain an approval. Try White's for used parts.

http://www.whiteindustries.com

If you don't have an IPC handy, you can call whites and they'll let you know what they have, and should be able to look up the effectivity for the part.

Lynxman

Total Time
Bug man thanks for the hook up where you get your info I have no idea! Am I the only one that hates the old yokes? Well not hate but prefers the others?

avbug

Total Time
n/a
White's is well known in the industry...been using them for many years.