• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TWA Terminal- JFK????

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Does anyone have any idea what's doing with the old TWA terminal??? Did a search, but no answers!!!! Is JetBlue taking it over???? I loved that terminal, plenty of wonderful memories started there;) !!!!

Counselair

"He said member..."
Total Time
Wasted
T-Gates said:
Kudos to jetBlue for saving the best aviation landmark in the world! That terminal looks amazing....

I completly agree that the terminal looks great! However, as much as I'd like JB to take credit for the save I don't think they had any say in the matter. I believe it was a historic landmark issue.

"The Port Authority also entered an agreement with the Federal Aviation Administration, the New York Historic Preservation Office, and the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation to rehabilitate and restore the TWA Terminal, which has stood empty since 2001"

As an ex-red guy it sure will feel great going through that terminal again, this time in blue.

Counselair:puke:

PS- sorry about the puke icon. I was going through the faces and it just looked too cool not to use!

landlover

Total Time
5000+
TWA terminal at JFK is a national landmark if im not mistaken?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Glad to hear it's still going to be around:cool: !!! Thanx guys!!!

Hair-on-Fire

Total Time
The TWA signs stay on the building too. Too cool.

We stand on the shoulders of giants.................. :)

Go Blue