Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flightjock30 said:
LJDRVR,
I wont disagree with you that a coverup sounds next to impossible! But answer my questions.......

-The irrefutable 500+ eyewitnesses who saw an object from streak from the ground up (if they mistook the 747 exploding as a missile then why did it originate from the ground?)
-A missile being observed at 16,000 feet from a Pakistan Airlines 747?
-A 737 pilot enroute from Boston to Trenton, NJ seeing a "bizarre white flash of light followed by an explosion seconds later?
-ETC ETC

Irefutable eyewitnesses? HAHAHAHAHA

I have no idea what those other folks saw, but the evidence investigated by the men and women of the NTSB suggest the CWT exploded, and that there was no evidence of a bomb or missle. HMMM....Who to believe???? The head NTSB structures guy, a trained engineer and seasoned accident investigator who is sworn to find the truth and actually conducted an investigation, or some guy who thinks he saw some missile?

John2375 said:
This is a different flight, but just thinking about how news reports come out that mysteriously vanish...
I can't remember the flight number, but I remember it was Egypt Air, and it was October of I believe 1998, and if I remember right the First Officer plunged the aircraft (L-1011 I think) into the Atlantic. But what I remember disctinctly is driving to work that Sunday, very early in the morning, and on the radio they were talking about how the flight had originated in Los Angeles, before stopping in NY where it took off before the crash. They were talking about how i'td encountered some sort of mechanical problem after takeoff in LA, and had made an emergency landing at Edwards AFB before continuing on to NY. I'm not crazy (really, I'm not), but no one has ever heard anything about that, yet there it was, on the radio (probably NPR if I know myself and what I'd have been listening to at that hour), giving this "official" news that either was wrong, was covered up, or whatever, but regardless, it was on the news then never mentioned ever again. An airliner making an emergency landing always makes the news, and at Edwards AFB? That's be big news, so where did they come up with it??

It never stopped in Edwards

Flightjock30 said:
Take these witness samples......... http://www.apfn.org/apfn/eyewitnesses.htm

Match them up to the "unidentified blip" seen on ATC radar......
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/RADAR/radar.html

Put the two and two together....MAKES PERFECT SENSE..you cant argue otherwise....PROOF IT WAS A MISSILE!

As a person with a Degree in Psychology who has studied eye witness accounts first hand I can tell you with 100% accuracy that eye witness accounts are some of the worst information you can ever receive.

We did case studies where we would have 10 people watching the same video (usually a car crash) and then give a detailed account of it. Many more times than not the accounts varied quite a bit.

Eyewitness accounts mean very little. Ever wonder why all eye witness accounts almost always state that there was a fire onboard a small aircraft when it crashed? Sometimes they even state they saw a fire when fuel starvation was the cause of the accident.

You have proved nothing.

LJDRVR said:
First you assert the military did it, now you are effectively calling seasoned NTSB investigators a bunch of liars. You sir, have no clue what you're talking about.

Simmer down there, EMBRAER driver.... :cool: ...... Not sure I recall implying that the "seasoned" NTSB folks are liars. If anybody's lying it seems like it would be our pals over at the FBI.

I don't have any clue what I'm talking about..... that's why I'm reading the report, sir.

Play nice.

manpad
MANPAD
MANPAD?

c'mon, stop typing that. It makes me think of.........
nevermind

Lighten up guys, no one knows the truth. And I highly doubt eureka will be found in a message board

One detail I'd like to hear a straight answer on:

Was N93119 used as a platform in a K-9 explosives-training exercise in STL on 6/10/96--- or not?

Latest resources

Back