• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mxflyer said:
it is replacement...adding additional pilot

Ahh, got it...that's even better...

same number of pilots...more bodies. That's always (usually) good. What sn 60 did you take delivery of?

Ride High said:
It's amazes me when people talk about pilot attitudes because my close pilot friends are all down to earth.

Then reality hits me dead in the face when dumba$$ pilots like sydeseet open their mouths. If people like you would never tell people they are pilots this industry world be viewed much better.

Ditto what I said before.

Seriously dude, get a girlfiriend.

i do have a girlfriend.. she calls everytime you walk out the door. I bet you sit in your hotel room and wonder what she is doing. Well if you would like I can send you a picture and you will know exactly what she is doing.

Ride High said:
i do have a girlfriend.. she calls everytime you walk out the door. I bet you sit in your hotel room and wonder what she is doing. Well if you would like I can send you a picture and you will know exactly what she is doing.

Do I detect a smartmouth changing this thread?

Let's get back on topic here - did anyone get an interview? How many aircraft does this make for Turner Enterprises?

Ride High said:
glad to see ya came back down to reality. I forgive.

Forgiveness implies an apology which implies something worth apologizing for. If your undergarments are at all bunched up then flightinfo.com is going to be a cruel, cruel place for you to seek information. In the 5+ years I've been here I have yet to see a thread go more than a day or two without a smartmouth comment, it's just the way things work and I like it that way. Every pilot I have ever enjoyed sharing a trip, lunch, or pilot lounge with had a sense of humor and could dish it as well as he/she could take it. The other .000001% just stare at the TV and convince themselves that they are somehow safer, more reliable, and better qualified to operate in such a harrowing environment.

So are you going to gaze at the TV or loosen up a little and enjoy the conversation with the rest of us?

Obviously I can give it just as well as I can take it. However, I also know that I am safer, more reliable, and better qualified to operate then you. So when you take your hand out of your pants and get up off the couch and get to training to catch up maybe you could send your resume to the lead I gave out. How botcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ride High said:
Obviously I can give it just as well as I can take it. 1

All evidence to the contrary.

Posting a job lead is an admirable thing to do and I appreciate you doing so. I'm not in the market but maybe someone else can climb the ladder because of what they read here.

It appears that you had that drink as you have most assuredly become a smartmouth yourself. Welcome aboard.

I have a list of rules for dipping into my smartmouth side:

Rule #1 - Must use when talking to cocky, smartmouth pilots.

Latest resources

Back