• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

turner at fty

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they had an opening a while back (6 or 7 months ago), like most other jobs out there you had to know the right person.

That's hilarious. What are you trying to do, stir the pot on your own operation? All it takes is a search to see you knew all about the Turner operation...

I suspect you already know more than the rest of us, but I have heard that there are few better places to work. From the outside looking in, it is seen as the brass ring of operations. Never heard anything but good things, though this all second hand through friend of a friend.

Heard they may be doing some hiring in the next year or two, but nothing definite.

FlyFlyFly said:
I suspect you already know more than the rest of us, but I have heard that there are few better places to work. From the outside looking in, it is seen as the brass ring of operations. Never heard anything but good things, though this all second hand through friend of a friend.

Heard they may be doing some hiring in the next year or two, but nothing definite.

For which aircraft, the 604 or the LR-60. There is a big difference in pay between the two.

I think I've seen his 604 at Jet TEB. It has a big buffalo painted on the tail. Correct?

Latest resources

Back