Turbo Prop First Officer Needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-145mech,

I would like to talk to you some more about your Starship co-pilot job with L-3 Vertex. I sent in my application online this past week, but I have not heard anything back yet. Please PM me your e-mail or phone number if you are able to chat about the position some more offline. Fly Safe!

Respectfully,

Matt

FlyArmy11 said:
ERJ-145mech,

I would like to talk to you some more about your Starship co-pilot job with L-3 Vertex. I sent in my application online this past week, but I have not heard anything back yet. Please PM me your e-mail or phone number if you are able to chat about the position some more offline. Fly Safe!

Respectfully,

Matt

Holy crap, that's a lotta crap hanging off that airplane!

Yeah, the U.S. Army's lovely RC-12 Guardrail "parasitic drag" magnet...lots of antennas...twenty something or more I think (can't remember...it's been a while). The plane actually makes a whistling noise when it flies.

FlyArmy11 said:
ERJ-145mech,

Respectfully,

Matt

Hi Matt, I work for Vertex, but in the Navy Programs office (T-34/T-44). I just saw the posting, and thought that I'd share with others, so I don't really know any more than what is on the offer. When I applied for my position, I didn't get a response that the resume was received. If you want to verify, call Ms Cynthia Lott, using the e-mail or land line that is in the ad. She'll let you know if it was received.

Best of luck,
Dave

Dave,

Thanks for all the info & help! I filled out the L-3 Vertex online application & e-mailed Ms. Lott earlier this week with my cover letter & resume. I then received the following e-mail on April 18th.

"L-3 Vertex Job Applicant:

Your resume or application is currently being reviewed by L-3 Vertex. Due
to the high volume of resumes and applications we receive, we are not able
to provide a status of resumes or applications. If you meet the
requirements of the position for which you applied, you will be contacted
to schedule an interview. If you do not hear from us within 4 to 6 weeks
of submitting your resume or application, it is likely the position has
been filled. L-3 Vertex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest in working with us!"

I guess they received it & we will wait and see what happens next!

Thanks again & Fly Safe!

Matt

Latest resources

Back