Tsa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FuelFlow,
Gee, for someone that isnt worried about being stapled to the bottom of the TSA list, he sure is beating his drum a lot. Bottom line is dude, you can hide behind your computer all you want. You made a bad decision. This will follow you the rest of your career and aviation is a small community.

Maybe try that truck driving school your grandpappi tried to send ya to.

Hope your not a commuter.

Posted By fuelflow
Yes, and ALPA is so confident they will win the...

Yes, and ALPA is so confident they will win the alter ego grievance they decided not to expedite it. Sad to say, but ALPA won't win, and nobody will be stapled. Those are rumors put out by the MEC...

Posted By fuelflow
theo - You can go to the State of Missouri's...

theo -

You can go to the State of Missouri's website and find it there. TSA holdings was incorporated in 1998.

Posted By fuelflow
snap145- Seeing as how GoJet is hiring...

snap145-

Seeing as how GoJet is hiring primarily 10,000 hour pilots with plenty of 121 experience, I doubt you have to worry much. They have a separate interview process anyway.

Posted By fuelflow
Don't laugh too hard. IBT attorneys have already...

Don't laugh too hard. IBT attorneys have already said that there is no chance of GoJet being determined an alter-ego. The only way it will happen is if ALPA gives away the farm.

Posted By fuelflow
If it's an illegal alter-ego then it will be...

If it's an illegal alter-ego then it will be taken care of legally by ALPA. It sounds more like management is avoiding steep fines by APA and AA.

Posted By fuelflow
It is not that difficult to spell. ...

It is not that difficult to spell.

C-H-A-U-T-A-U-Q-U-A

Posted By fuelflow
Keep in mind that management usually controls the...

Keep in mind that management usually controls the hiring process. Unless you cross a picket line, there are rarely repercussions.

I just think that this whole GoJet thing is a completely different...

Posted By fuelflow
? I'm sorry. Let me correct that statement. ...

I'm sorry. Let me correct that statement. TSA has a good contract and a union full of integrity.

Posted By fuelflow
Trans States has been the "Freedom...

Trans States has been the "Freedom Airlines" for the last five years. They have not done their part in maintaining a competitive contract, and their union is highly corrupt. I say let the Teamsters...

Posted By fuelflow
The pay rate posted here does suck, although it...

The pay rate posted here does suck, although it is higher than Mesa. I just don't see the IBT settling on a contract that is substandard. A friend of mine in the training dept at TSA said they are...

Posted By fuelflow
I agree, it does seem to be a different animal. ...

I agree, it does seem to be a different animal. Especially when you consider TSA's ALPA MEC's history of ratifying a mediocre contract without a vote, and then a contract extension again without a...

Posted By fuelflow
GoJet Pilots Unionize!

Looks like Teamsters for GoJet. Definitely a start in the right direction.

http://www.teamster.org/divisions/Airline/airlineorganizing.htm

So much for bargain-basement wages!

fuelflow, if you are going to provide information, provide all of the information. Yes, a grievance has been filed and per our contract it would be an expedited grievance. The union and the company decided to delay expediting the grievance in favor of face to face talks between Woerth and the president of Trans States Holdings. I don't have a problem with that. If they can come to an agreement that the TSA pilots are happy with, then good. If not, then the grievance will once again be expedited. It seems to me that if the company was so sure they would win the grievance they wouldn't have any interest meetings.

A friend of mine who is in training over at STC told me a story I thought was kind of funny. He said one of the new hire FO's in his class was standing outside the entrance (a popular place for people to congregate during breaks or after lunch) and he was playing around with his cell phone. Well some of the GoJet guys walking by saw him and reported to the company that he was taking their pictures with his camera phone. He was pulled out of class and questioned and when management found there was nothing to it he returned. My question to you and the other GoJet pilots is this, If you are doing nothing wrong and feel your decision was a good one, then why are you guys so paranoid. Enjoy your short career at GoJets and your long one at the bottom of the Trans States seniority list.

BlowJet wannabe's, ya'll better keep your flight cases somewhere besides the crewroom..... or you might just find a little surprise in there!!!! f'n jackhoffs!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back